About Us

Lee Denture Clinic founded by William E. Lee, has provided dentures direct to the public since 1955. Lee Denture Clinic has always been located in downtown Winnipeg, first in the McIntyre Building on Main Street, then 206 – 310 Donald Street and its present location at 274 Smith Street..

Lee Denture Clinic is the only Main Floor Wheel Chair Accessible Denture Clinic in Downtown Winnipeg, uniquely offering free parking located directly behind the clinic. Lee Denture Clinic is proud to support our Downtown area.

Waiting Area